Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Brief (but non-test) post

I'd love to use this as a chance to preview what's going to come of this blog. Unfortunately, I have no idea. I've jumped ship on my old blog. I felt like it had been so long since I updated that I really should just get a fresh start.

I'm hoping that being out of grad school will give me enough time to actually post. I've spent the past two years being too overwhelmed, busy, and exhausted to think about much of anything outside of school. Now that I've graduated I have time on my hands...scary. I'm hoping to update regularly, even if it's nothing important.

I'm off for now--errands are calling my name. Check back to see what's new and exciting in the life of a (currently unemployed) speech-language pathologist. Who knows, you might even learn something...

[ end ]

No comments: